Selling a Business with Murphy of New Jersey
Our experienced valuation professionals help owners realize the true value of their business to properly establish a suitable marketing plan to help sell a business. The professionals at Murphy Business know the New Jersey (NJ) market and provide you access to the broadest number of qualified buyers.
Selling your New Jersey Business is easy!
- New Jersey has an incredible pool of potential buyers
- Typically ranked in top 5 states for household incomes
- Well Educated and Talented People – Over 400,000 scientists and engineers call New Jersey home
- More than 1.7 million New Jerseyans are college graduates
- The state has 35,000 miles of roads that efficiently allow potential buyers to get to your business making it easy to market your business across the state
How to Sell a Business
The Murphy’s experienced professionals will be with you each step of the way when answering the daunting questions of “how to sell a business”.
- Prepare a detailed offering portfolio
- Arrange a business valuation
- Develop a marketing plan to sell a business
- Implement the plan and promote to potential buyers
- Negotiate offer to purchase or letter of intent
- Perform Due Diligence
- Finalize Closing through Financing and Funding
Partnering with the New Jersey Murphy Business Brokers
We provide a detailed offering portfolio above the typical one page MLS form. Going above and beyond in information gathering and presentation is just one way Murphy Business exceeds expectations to help provide information for buyers in their due diligence efforts. These efforts often help make selling a business smoother with speedier transaction times.
In addition, Murphy Business brokers can create a customized marketing plan to attract the most suitable qualified buyer. Our local and national connections and associations create a network of thousands of brokers seeking out the correct buyer.
We provide our network of banking professionals to assist the buyer with traditional financing or SBA small business loans. While providing this service we can often minimize the amount of seller financing, if needed.
Murphy Business assists sellers through all the steps of selling a business, even through the closing. Contact your local New Jersey (NJ) office today to receive a business valuation and all the information you need on how to sell a business.